If your membership is not current, register at http://www.indigenousnurses.ca
WORKSHOP – Friday, February 24, 2017, 0900 to 1500 EST
- Please ensure you have registered by Wednesday, February 22, 2017 by NOON.
- Register at http://meetings.smudging.ca/CINA
AGM – Friday, February 24, 2017, 1530 to 1730 EST
- To be eligible to vote at the AGM you must have registered in person or online for the AGM by noon on February 23, 2017 and be a paid member at http://www.indigenousnurses.ca/Member
- To participate on line you MUST register on line and information to log in will be sent to the email address you provide.
- You MUST be a member in good standing to vote
- MUST be received at CINA office by Thursday, February 23, 2017 by NOON.
- You MUST be a member in good standing to nominate and be nominated.
POSTITIONS FOR NOMINATION:
- President – one year term
- President – Elect – two year term - one year President Elect and one year as President
- 4 Board of Director position – two year term:
- Regional representative: Ontario/Quebec
- Regional representative: Atlantic Region
- Research Chair
- Leadership Chair
- Student – one year term
4. ACTIVITY: Join us for: An Indigenous Walking Tour Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 5:45pm
Cost: $15 per person.
To register: email@example.com
Meet: Business Inn lobby - 180 McLaren Street